There are many ways to support the North Beach Artist Guild and to foster art events and art education in our community:
- Buy Art! - We hope to have our doors open again soon. Online art sales are not in our immediate future, but encourage you to contact our artists directly... they would LOVE to hear from you!
- Take an Art Class! - We're working hard to bring you online classes and we can't wait to be able to see you at the workshop in person!
- Make a Donation! - We have a Go Fund Me campaign happening now to help us through this difficult pandemic. We will be using Go Fund Me in the future to help out with such things as upgrading the gallery, promoting scholarships and buying supplies, but for now we just need to pay the bills until we can open again.
- Join our mailing list! - We send out information every month on new artists, new classes, local events, etc.
- Become a Member or Patron! - We have forms and information on our membership page. Take some time and look around our website. Send us an email, we'd love to hear from you: Tell us what you would like to see, contact an artist, make a suggestion... let us know you're out there!
- Volunteer! - We love our volunteers! And our students! We are truly a community based organization and we work closely with the Coastal Interpretive Center, the Ocean Shores Community Center, and Stage West - the local theatre group. We look forward to working with YOU!