Open Call for Artists
North Beach Artists Guild and The Gallery of Ocean Shores is currently accepting applications from local and regional artists who are seeking an excellent venue to exhibit their original artwork. The Gallery is staffed by all-volunteer artist members and is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The Gallery is owned by North Beach Artists Guild and is governed by the Guild Board of Directors, composed of Artist and Guild members. We are located at 849 Point Brown Avenue NW, the main street in downtown Ocean Shores, Washington.
We are accepting applications from artists in 2-D and 3-D works of art: drawing, painting, mixed media, glass work, sculpture, wood and metal.
Member artists enjoy the camaraderie and support of fellow members and actively participate in The Gallery’s operation.
If you are considering applying for membership with The Gallery of Ocean Shores, you should be actively working in your art and have experience exhibiting and selling your artwork. It is important that you have a consistent body of work and a sufficient inventory of completed work to rotate art in The Gallery.
Benefits of Membership:
- Your work will be displayed and available for purchase seven days a week.
- Your work, with your help, will be promoted online and in local publications.
- Members gain a network of support from other professional member artists.
- Artists actively participate in the operation and maintenance of our unique all-volunteer membership gallery
Gallery Artists are asked to:
- Become a member of North Beach Artist Guild and volunteer on various Gallery and/or Guild committees.
- Pay $50.00 monthly Gallery membership/exhibit fee, due the 25th of each month.
- Pay to The Gallery 25% of the proceeds from the sale of all art work exhibited in The Gallery.
- Work two days a month in the Gallery
- Follow all Gallery and Guild policies and procedures.
- Rotate art in The Gallery – original work every 60 days and prints, cards, etc., at least semiannually.
If you are ready to make the commitment and enjoy the benefits of being a member of The Gallery of Ocean Shores, please call The Gallery at (360) 289-0734 or email email@example.com and request an Artist Submission form.
Please complete the Artist Submission to include:
- Five digital images of artwork (CD or flash drive) you would like to exhibit. Include the title, medium, and size of each piece.
- An Artist Profile, including artist’s statement, background, exhibitions, awards, etc.
- Three professional references and a list of the galleries in which you currently exhibit your work.
Bring your Artists Submission and a CD or flash Drive of your work to The Gallery of Ocean Shores at 849 Point Brown Avenue in Ocean Shores, Washington, or mail it to North Beach Artists Guild, P O Box 1869, Ocean Shores, WA 98569.
If you have questions, please contact ______________________________________________________.